sábado, 29 de febrero de 2020


MY FAVOURITE PET

I love the dogs in all respect, I love him when I was a baby because my dad gave me a dog when I was in primary school. Until now is the best present that the people give me. I was so glad because the dog was so kindy and funny, it's a female of the pomerania race. Currently, I continue having the dog.

Resultado de imagen de Pomerania
I think that  the dogs are the best company for the humans. They feel everthing when something it's happenng bad. My dog is my life, she's my friend, my sister, my cousin... everthing. As how she underst
and me, the dogs are part of the family . They enjoy all the moments in family. When we leave alone they feel abandonaded and not dears. Some people don't understand that the dogs have sentiments as any person, they understand everthing about the life of his owners. They are nice beings  that god give us. They have a big heart and they help anyone. In fact I think that some dogs understand better that the persons.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

QUARANTINE These days in quarantine I am trying to be positive and do all the things that I wanted to do before. At the beg...