sábado, 28 de marzo de 2020

TIK TOK

Tik Tok, ¿qué es y cómo funciona la aplicación de la que todos ...Tik Tok is an app that consists in do videos in all the topics. The short videos during 3-15 seconds and the long videos 30-60 seconds, it's so enjoyable and the people is happy doing them. The app was created in Chinese, the September of 2016 and it was introduced to the foreigin market one year later. This app is an platform  with much fame in all the countries, especially England, Spain, Japan... and others more.

In my opinion, Tik Tok is a fun way to linger. I am a admirer of this platform because without consciously I learn a lot, particularly english because I follow much english Tik Tokers. Actually all the videos in Tik Tok are dances with specific steps that everyones do. 
This are some words that I learn with this famous app: bizarre(raro), BTW( by the way), no longer ( ya no), At least ( Por lo menos), gossip ( cotilla). I also learn  cooking recipes. I know, it's seems odd but I do them. I want to talk about a teenage girl named Charlie D'Amelio. Charlie in this last year, she revolutionized Tik Tok, she began doing dances with her style and the people like him and follow her. Currently, she is fifteen years old and she has 41.2 millions of followers and 2 billions of likes, she's a star with her young age.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

QUARANTINE These days in quarantine I am trying to be positive and do all the things that I wanted to do before. At the beg...