sábado, 29 de febrero de 2020


AN EXPERIENCE IN THE PAST

Four years ago, I was playing with my friends in the park. It was summer, the children were very glad because the school ends soon. I rememeber exatly the date, it was two of may of 2016. Suddleny when I was playing in the park stick, I fell. My friends warned me about the situacion, I was sweating and my hands too. For my stubborn head of ignoring the girls, I broke my arm. I was very afraid and scared. Immediately I went to warm my mother and my father, they took me to the hospital. We delayed five minutes, this period was my worse time until now. It was a dreaful experience because I felt that I lost my arm, I saw that the bone is broken in two parts, it was hideous. When we arrived at the hospital, the doctor put me the plaster.

Since then, I suffered because I was broken my right arm, so I coludn't do anythink, in the school I didn't can write, I didn't eat only... My friends in the school helped me a lot. The plaster lasted one month .In the healing I fell again and this time the doctors warned me. It could possible to do an operation because the arm was in repueration. It was an experience that made me learn.




Resultado de imagen de brazo roto

1 comentario:

  1. Unique facilities of our institute which makes us different as we are best Online Maths Coaching Institutes in Delhi, Adarsh Nagar:

    • Information about the exams.
    • Provide comprehensive study materials.
    • Provide practice question papers.
    • Batch size usually ranges from 35-50 students per batch.
    • Having different batch timings for Delhi NCR students as per their school timings.http://www.miraclepolytechnic.com/maths-coaching-institutes-in-adarsh-nagar.html

    ResponderEliminar

QUARANTINE These days in quarantine I am trying to be positive and do all the things that I wanted to do before. At the beg...