miércoles, 29 de abril de 2020


QUARANTINE


These days in quarantine I am trying to be positive and do all the things that I wanted to do before. At the beginning I was very sad because I don’t know how time it will take. I want to see my friends and my other family but I understand that the distance can unite us if we fight together from our home.

Entrevista a 'Quarantine with friends'. Humor desde Madrid

I am a very restless person so when I do anything, I get bored fast and I want to do another thing.My sceduless are inverted. I wake up very late and then I take a shower. I brush my teeth and I eat breakfast. In the afternon I do my homework  and when I finish I talk with my friends in a video call. This time helps me to forget the situation that we live.The night is my favourite moment of the day  because I see my favourite serie of Marvel. Before quarantine I didn’t like Marvel because it’s seems to be that is ridiculous but now I love it.

I think that the best way to forget the situation and live the present is accept that we don't get out home and make use of the time to know ourselves.

 I love when eight o’clock arrives and everyones go out to the window and we acknowledge and applaud for the job and the efforts that the sanitation do and also for the police and everyones who’s puts her life in danger to salve the world. Currently many people are recovering from the coronavirus and this news makes me so glad with the hope that everthing will be well.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

QUARANTINE These days in quarantine I am trying to be positive and do all the things that I wanted to do before. At the beg...