sábado, 29 de febrero de 2020


MY LAST HOLIDAYS

Hello Sara,

How are you? I miss you a lot and I want to see you, in this letter I am going to tell you about my last holidays.

Resultado de imagen de foto de paris

In my last holidays I went to Paris, it was amazing. I went with my family in the holidays of cristhmas of december. I expected that the weather be so cold but it was amazing and very cool. When we arrived at the hotel, me and my falimy were so tired  so we went to dinner and then we went to sleep. On the next day we visited the  Eiffel Tower, it was so beautiful and the views on the top of the tower was fascinating. My sibilinings took a lot of photos for the memory also all the family together. When we finished of visiting the tower we went to eat in a restaurant near the tower. The gastronomy in Paris is much elegant. I was in love with the tasty meal. My favourite plate is  "Quiche Lorraine" translated to english is salty cake. Finally we arrived at the hotel. The third and last day, we visited Disneyland Paris, it was very wonderful and the people were blissful. We stayed in the park two hours, we playing a lot in the atraccions. My little sister was so happy because she loves the atraccions, my family too for her. In the park I met one of my idols: Tinni Stoessel, I admire her because she inpiring me and she shows to her fans how she arrive to her dream, be a singer. It was an unforgetable experience.

I enjoyed a lot the holidays with my family and I have enthusiasm to travel with you!!!

See you soon,

Dunia!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

QUARANTINE These days in quarantine I am trying to be positive and do all the things that I wanted to do before. At the beg...