domingo, 3 de noviembre de 2019

Intelligence test

INTELLIGENCE TEST



According to the result of the test top four intelligence are logic/mathematical, interpersonal, musical and visual/spatial. I think the results according with me. I agree with the logical/mathematical intelligence, I prefer use numbers effectively and I like scientist and mathematic. I agree with the interpersonal intelligence, I understand the motivations and feelings of other people. I agree with the musical, I communicate with music and I love sing. I agree with the visual/spatial intelligence, I like perceive visual information and I imagine the picture in my head.


According to the result the most suitable jobs for me are mathematician, philosopher, teacher, psychologist, composer, musician, architect, artist and finally engineer. I agree with the 50% of the results. I think I am good at mathematician but in philosopher no . I disagree with the results of teacher job because I doesn't like speaking in front of the people. I agree with the psychologist job. I disagree with composer job because I doesn't like it. I agree with the musician. I disagree with the architect job, since I am horrible in drawing. I disagree with the artist and engineer job because not define me.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

QUARANTINE These days in quarantine I am trying to be positive and do all the things that I wanted to do before. At the beg...