miércoles, 16 de octubre de 2019

animal in me


ANIMAL IN ME

The animal in me is zebra.


Characteristics:

 Zebra is pasisionate, dynamic, determined, untamable and impatient.

Carrers:

Scientist , Accountant, Referee and Lawyer/Judge.


Hobbies:

Basketball ,Tennis ,Karaoke and Horse-riding.

Personal opinion:

Resultado de imagen de zebraI admire the personality of the  zerbra but I think she's not 100% like me. I agree with her personality in some cases, when the text says that the  zebra is impulsive, like me. I agree with her inteligent and competitive character. We are very dynamic and above all impatient.
I don't agree with her love and frienship life, the zebra is hard in her relacionships and I am very sensitive and loving. I agree with her friendly personality, and that she is determined. I agree with the  carrers, I am more of numbers than letters  but I am don't agree with the hobbies; the zebra people like basbetball and I  don't like it, and the same goes for the  other hobbies. I don't agree with the aggressive zebra character, I am calmer than her. 

Generally the character of the zebra and my character are alike.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

QUARANTINE These days in quarantine I am trying to be positive and do all the things that I wanted to do before. At the beg...