lunes, 25 de noviembre de 2019

An email from Dublin

AN EMAIL FROM DUBLIN

To: maremo@gmail.net
Subject: My experience in Dublin

Hi parents,

Resultado de imagen de dublinThe classes here are fine and big, and the teachers are fine too. In the  bedroom, I am with two girls from France, her names are Carla and Sara, they are sympathetic and friendly. On weekend I go out with the Irish family to meet  food, traditions, places...There are five members in the family.

The house is big and beautiful, the food is delicious and very different from Spanish. I like the people of here but I don't like the weather.

I like this experience, Dublin is beautiful and interesting to visit.

Best wishes,

Dunia!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

QUARANTINE These days in quarantine I am trying to be positive and do all the things that I wanted to do before. At the beg...