sábado, 5 de octubre de 2019

My hero


MY HERO



My hero is my sister. Her name is Fàtima. She is 28 years old. She is married and she has 2 children. She lives in Barcelona.
Currently she’s working in Pharmacy. She likes travel, go out with her friends and family,she likes see a comedian films,she love eat a traditional Moroccan dish, it’s called Tajín. She doesn’t like couscous and cats.

Her dream is make a her own pharmacy . The solutions are working hard.
She is a brave person because she has overcome difficult things in her life. She's stop studying on 4 eso and then she is married when she is 21 years old, but then she decided continue with her dreams and be a pharmaceutical. She is a very reliable person, self-confident, sympathetic and very sensible, like me.

She is my hero because she inspiring me and she transmet energy to me and always tells me never give up to my dreams and that everything can be achieved.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

QUARANTINE These days in quarantine I am trying to be positive and do all the things that I wanted to do before. At the beg...